Monday 24 January 2011

Kanye West

Personally I believe that Kanye West is the greatest rapper history's ever seen, I mean he's so diversified his rapping style is phenomenal and the way he puts his words together is the work of a true genius.

He may have a big ego, so what that's his personality, I mean would you really want to listen to a rapper that wasn't confident about their ability's, I know i wouldn't. I respect the fact that Kanye west's ego helps him achieve his full potential.
I'm not gonna say i like all Kanye's Music because then i would be lying , because i know for a fact that i was very annoyed when he started singing with his voice auto tuned i thought that was bad but that was his choice. He makes choices which people may not like but he is the kinda guy who does what he feels is necessary and I like that approach to things, I personally respect him for that.
In my opinion his greatest songs were Gone, Never Let You Down and Two Word. These song's are absolutely PHENOMENAL. You may or may not agree with this either way I'm not really bothered I would suggest you listen to these 3 tracks before u form an opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment